Welcome!

Linda JeffersIn a world of so many great photographers and writers, I am venturing into some unknown territories, leaving comfort zones, finally very willing to practice the art of seeing. By maintaining the practice of posting daily photos, I hope to continue learning about the possibilities that I trust are out there for the taking.

Come join me on my journey!

Last Mexico City Camera Card – Favorites

I’m not sure yet how many photos I shot while visiting my sister Ginny and her husband Walid in Mexico City. These photos were from the last card I’d had in my camera, filled with over 500 photos. I believe I also two other full 32 and 16 gig cards.

Chapultepec Park. I almost got my face painted too.

In Xochimilco on the gondolas.

Flight from Mexico City to Phoenix.

Leaving Mexico City.

Approaching Phoenix.

Landing over Phoenix.

Baby in Phoenix airport. Parents said their baby is very used to having a camera in her face.

6 Responses to “Last Mexico City Camera Card – Favorites”

1. Just Kidding says:

These photos are FABULOUS! I love the eye contact with Mr. Batman….the messy faced little dude with a beautiful backgroud…the airplane shot of Heaven (literally). My God. That shot is insane. All of your airplane shots are great….and the “camera baby” is precious. I love her long eye lashes, crusty little nose and “teefers” poking through her gums. Looking forward to seeing more. We all missed ya!

• Linda Jeffers says:

Thanks JK. I appreciate your compliments. I’m looking forward to seeing more too. But if I don’t start working on and finishing up the two weddings I shot I’ll be in big trouble.

2. Susan M. says:

Beutiful !, looking forward to hearing about your fun !

Suan

• Linda Jeffers says:

No Susan, I haven’t forgotten I have your wedding photos:-) I’ve been on the run since your wedding. My sister was very unhappy with me that I didn’t have her son’s wedding photos done either. Please be a little more patient with me and I promise you will have some good photos of your special day. xxoo

3. LR says:

LJ, welcome back to the US!
    LR

• Linda Jeffers says:

LR, It’s good to be back but I had a great time with my sisters. Thanks for the welcome back. We were about the only American tourists for the most part everywhere we were. I felt safe. It’s too bad so many Americans are staying away from one of the finest tourist cities there is.
      Had a little trouble with the plentiful supply of See’s candy, wine and white bread at meals but my sister’s are the greatest planners of tours. Must have walked about 8 – 10 miles a day.